Celebrate Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's day in a economical cozy steak restaurant near Kampung Pandan roundabout. As every year goes by, my mother is getting older and older, yet she is still strong, healthy and energetic no doubt she is now 63. I still remember those days especially in my school days when I was just a small kid how mom sent me to school every morning by bicycle (that bicycle named Chopper). That bicycle was simply unique as the wheels had different sizes with tall steering handle just like a Harley bike. One big at the rear and small at the front. I remembered everytime I was sitting in front patiently, holding the handle while mother cycled with all her fullest energy. Although she looked tired and exhausted when I saw her face, but she never complain or reveal it.
She had brought us up four brothers including me with her unconditioned love and care with a living just enough for the day during the time.
The other 2 bothers are in Johor now and have their own living. Most of the time like this kind of occasion they are not with us, only they will come back when it comes to Chinese New Year reunion dinner.




Thank you mom! and Happy Mother's day...
You always the best mother in my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment