Thank you Lord Father...

Recently my bother in law, Jerry who had heart attack successfully undergone for his arteries blockage operation, which doctor confirmed 3 arteries have been blocked. He is now resting at home under medication with his daughter.
We pray everyday to ask God's healing and salvation to restore his health. Halleluia! God has indeed answered our prayer when we received a call from him that the operation had doing very well. We want to praise and thank God for his mighty healing and restoration for Jerry although he is non-believer yet, but we believe in faith he will come to know Lord Jesus one day. God is faithful and He is the one our hope who provides us every needs whenever we face difficulty times in our daily life.
My mom too was once saved by God in many years back. She was diagnosed with Lymphoma cancer and that time I was just a teenage boy. Before then I already accepted Lord Jesus in 1994 without her knowledge. She had gone a hard time of struggling during the chemotherapy treatment and I prayed endlessly without fail asking God's healing for my mom and cry to seek his help. I still remember all and never will forget. How God is so good to me when I need him most.

2 comments:

Meh said...

As God said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it will be opened to you." God indeed answers your prayers when you reach out to Him. Just like when my Mom was admitted to the ICU because of stroke 2 years ago. I asked God for help to heal my mother. And my mom was miraculously healed without a hint that she was diagnosed with cerebral hemorrhage. :)

Jacky Chong said...

Yes it is. I did read your post about ur mom and can see you really love her lots. We all have mother and hope the best on her, wish that they will long longer...

Post a Comment