Why commit suicide?

Apparently, committing suicide is extremely silly thing to do. In this world there are many beautiful things awaiting us to experience and explore. We have family, friends and loves one whom we care and love. Why such an act could simply destroy the life when God has made us perfectly or even some imperfect just like those people I posted earlier, without arms and legs? They got nothing yet they love and survive what they are. I believe there is always a way to overcome if we are struggling in our life. There are many obstacles in life as we goes on and it is the process of learning. Do not try to waste our precious gifted life just like that...

Yesterday I attended my friend's brother funeral in Nilai Memorial Centre, Cheras after receiving the bad news. I was really shocked when hearing his brother jumped off from 10th floor of her apartment. The cause of the death is still unknown but she believed that her brother’s death was due to depression over his study on pursuing his upper six. It is very pathetic to know at his very young age has just gone. Although I’m not that close to her brother but I know how grieved she had losing him.

By knowing this, it made me think that life is so precious and we should not take advantage by destroying it, think of those loves one who loves us and most important to remember Jesus loves us as He loves his Father. Let the God takes charge on us but let not by own selves.

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27

2 comments:

ceejay said...

oh hi jacky thanks to visiting my site :] oh well i change my font in to larger x] thanks for ur suggestion :D im new fresh new here in blogging :] oh ur in malaysia? hi there im here in philippines . but i travel very soon in japan :]

Jacky Chong said...

Thanks for stopping by my page. Hope you will enjoy blogging and have a pleasant trip yeah...

Post a Comment