Counting the days...

Counting the day towards the end of my day in present company will begin a new chapter in my career. I have put all my faith in God whom I trust that He will lead and guide me through the way...
I think many of us like me is a common thing to practice in this working society in order to progress ourselves to another level which could enlarge us the opportunity to a better place and of course a better pay!
I have been working with the company for 4 years and have made my decision to leave is simply not easy way. I find it is no longer suitable for me to stay on as I need a changes. Hope to see myself on this new chapter will lead me to one step further for a better one.

2 comments:

Meh said...

Hey, Jacky. You must have been a very deep thought before deciding to quit your company. I agree, it wasn't easy to decide to leave your company after you worked there for 4 years! Well, keep up the faith and put your complete trust in Him. You may encounter problems along the way, but your faith will keep you strong and sturdy. God bless you always. =)

Jacky Chong said...

Thanks Judie for your encouragement and I will surely continue to trust in Him. I hope you will be the same...even at your young age, you are a thoughtful person who cares and concern those besides you. I'm really touched of it especially the way you love your mom.

Post a Comment