Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LZ8



I just bought this camera yesterday at RM399 (USD 110), free with 2GB SD card and a case. This model is a latest range from Panasonic which use LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR Lens and iA (intelligent Auto) mode. I'm currently using Nikon 3.2 Megapixel with the small LCD, which the earliest model when first digital camera invented. I tested it out with a few shots in the house and the quality of the picture and functional setting are simply impressive. I find it is good enough to take photo at 8.1 megapixel with this latest technology and most of all value for money. I'm not keen on buying compact digital camera at very expensive price, some of them costs thousands above. Then I rather get a DSLR instead of compact camera. I choose this camera for only one reason, as it uses LEICA lens! As many as you know that LEICA from Germany is famous of its top lenses and favourite brand for those professional photographers besides other brand like Canon, Nikon, Sony and so on. My favourite brand goes to Canon and Nikon if I have a chance to upgrade to DSLR camera...that is my wish!


3 comments:

Umabathy said...

Will you advice others to buy this camera?

Jacky Chong said...

yes value for money...

Unknown said...

When I was a younger man I took many pictures and had several cameras. Today I wouldn't know what to buy or what to use; everything is high tech and I'm still back in F-stops. Still I would love to get a camera and take some pictures... one day.

Thanks for stoping by my page and welcome to my fellowship; I hope you enjoy your new camera and look forward to the wounderful pictures that I know will be coming.

Blessings,
Matt.

Post a Comment