Be alert and careful

I just read a post today from Hannah Yeoh blog, that she also personally encountered unexpected thing happened to her this morning. I could not believe it this incident can be happened to her though she is a Subang Jaya State Assemblyman

From her blog: " This morning at about 9:25am, I was driving alone, along
USJ 11/1G and I was driving very slowly because of a road hump and as I looked right, I saw a Chinese man on a motorbike right next to me and he was about to take a weapon from underneath his shirt to attack me. I could not see if it was a pistol, a knife or a hammer and all I could do at that time was to honk continuously. The loud honk caused him to turn away and I sped off, drove straight to the shops nearby and rang Chief Inspector Loi. I was only thinking of the next person he would be after in the neighbourhood and so I rang SJ Alert to notify the residents. I hope his motive was robbery and not something else. I thank God for keeping me safe. Please observe your surroundings at all times and be alert."

I strongly feel that we must pay attention and alert when we are driving, especially those area near the traffic lights, parking bays or simply when stop your car just to buy something in the convenient shop. We must pray to God continuously for his protection and blessing, whether outside or inside the house. Untill today I still see some people keeps their children in the car with the engine running while they go to the shop. How irresponsible act of this parents! Don't they read the news what had already happened?

0 comments:

Post a Comment