Cameron Highland Trip

We planned this trip to celebrate my wife's birthday which is on Mar 1, Sunday. It is 3 day 2 night trip. The last trip was way back many years ago when the time with my previous church member (Sanctuary Church). I have done my proper homework before the trip, probably concern which exit to use as there are currently two exit to Cameroon Highland. Basically both exits are fine to use, however at Tapah exit as what I read from internet source and friends comments, the road was pretty winding and narrow. Therefore, I decided to use Simpang Pulai which is a new exit to Cameron and also very near to the Hotel Equatorial.

It took almost 3 hour journey to reach at Brinchang, the highest part of Cameron above the sea level. Indeed the road way up was quite smooth driving. Thank God that I chose the correct direction. I like this kind of road which make me fresh and not to fall asleep. I hate driving on long and straight highway! Many times I almost fall asleep especially when on job assignment to outstation. The air was not that cooling as it was already afternoon. Upon reaching at the Hotel, we checked in and the room given was pretty good as it faced right to the tea plantation hill. Fantastic!

Overall I can say about this trip is just wonderful.


Hotel Equatorial


View from hotel room


In front of Hotel main lobby


On the way to BOH Tea Center Sungei Palas, I stopped my car and took this shot.


Wow so greenery!



Captured this shot while driving up to the tea centre. Awesome nature!


That is the platform on top of the the tea centre where you can relax and sit down with a cup of hot tea and strawberry slice cake...yum!








Strawberry farm










0 comments:

Post a Comment