Thumbs up for Marley & Me


We watched this movie, "Marley & Me" yesterday which I had bought the DVD recently. This movie is about Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston have adopted a male labrador and they named it Marley. They have 3 kids right after Marley. We were thrilled and laugh throughout the movie as Marley was so adorable and hyper-active dog. He was naughty, strong, powerful, endless hungry and destructive to the property. He has been called the "world worst dog". However the saddest part was near the end of the movie which Marley was dying due to old age. My eyes was wet when watching this sad part. What I have learned from this movie is that, patience, understanding and compromise are very important in the relationship, when dealing with hardest things in life and raising up children is big responsiblity ever even raising dog as well. I love dog very much and wish to have one in my home...:D. For those dog's lover this movie is great to watch and I would say it is best movie of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment