Fantastic India Driver

Suddenly a memory came to my mind about the time I was in India for job assignment which was 2 years back. It was my first time to India and the place I went was in Bangalore. The second time around again another job assignment, but this time I had to complete 5 projects in 4 different places in India for 1 month. The places are Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai and New Delhi. So I had to fly by plane from one to another.

The only transportation I can took was auto three-wheeler which is their main public transport. So I rode it to the sites and go back to Hotel on everyday! The auto wheeler was very bumpy and unstable. Sometime I just worried whenever the drivers were making sharp turn and the vehicles could just overturn. The reason I post this video from YouTube to share how I exactly experienced the real traffic in India. Amazing right and no accident at all...No one can beat them honestly.
I can tell I am totally amazed by their driving skill, however I am not feeling good for it. I was shocked and scared when on the wheels. You wouldn't know how I felt it until you try it, lol.

I just wonder if this traffic is in Malaysia, I believe many have being run over and killed. Apart seeing the video, I think our Malaysian drivers are not that bad anyway...:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment